Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Back From the Beach!

Hello!  I apologize that it has been a few weeks since I've done a blog post.  I try to make it an effort to blog once a week and I know I have failed lately, but in my defense I was on vacation for a week which as you probably can guess by the title of this post, I was at the beach!  The beach is one of my FAVORITE places to go and has always been ever since I was a little girl.  Unfortunately I literally did not have any time to take many photos because I was visiting with extended family every second there.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVED seeing my family again, but with all the event gatherings through the week, my camera didn't get a chance to snap its shutter much.  Though I was able to get at least one photo with, dare I say it, my phone.  It's a rather simple photo of the beach but it gives you just what the beach really is.....sand and sea. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment